The Remodeling Process
- Initial Consultation: One of our expert remodeling consultants will meet with you at your home to discuss your needs, your budget, determine the feasibility of the project, and present an overview of what the Bainbridge Crew can do for you.
- Compile an Estimate: Your remodeling consultant will take the consultation information and prepare a detailed estimate. This will include a realistic price that the work can be done for and a complete survey depicting the details of your particular project. Once an agreement has been reached, the planning phase will begin.
- Planning Phase Begins: A check and measure will be conducted on site. A full set of plans will be completed in-house (if applicable), detailing the specifications of your tailor-made project.
- Pre-production Phase Begins: All material selections are ordered after a plan review in order to prevent any delays. The Bainbridge Crew expedites all necessary preparations and paperwork to obtain building permits and fully comply with city codes and building ordinances.
- Pre-Construction Conference: Your remodeling consultant and lead carpenter will meet with you to conduct a walk-through of the project. The production office will re-confirm any material orders and give you a confirmation start date.
- Project Begins: Your superintendent will coordinate any trades to be used on the job. The superintendent will also contract any direct vendors or inspectors at the appropriate stages of each job. Our crew is trained to maintain a clean job site and respect the homeowner's living conditions as if they were their own.
- Project Complete: Any punchlist items are completed and a one-year warranty is issued for the work performed by the Bainbridge Crew.